You will create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft Project 2016.
Microsoft Project 2016 – Basic
Instructor: Phil Perry
Summary: You will create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft Project 2016.
Who should attend: This course is for any person who has never used Microsoft Project 2016 and would like to use it as a tool to manage their projects.
People enrolling in this course should have the following:
- A general understanding of project management concepts
- Basic skills with any Windows operating system.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a new project plan file and enter project information.
- Manage tasks by organizing tasks and setting task relationships.
- Determine Critical Path, Total Float and Free Float
- Manage resources for a project such as Labour
- Finalize a project plan.
- Print project schedules to PDF