WIMC Mission Statement
MCA Canada’s Women in Mechanical Construction is a forum through which women who work in mechanical construction share experiences, seize opportunities and learn skills that will help them advance their careers. It provides networking, education, mentoring and professional-development programs specifically dedicated to helping women in mechanical construction build long and productive careers in the industry.
The Committee offers the following for women having a role in MCAC member companies:
- Skills development, education & training
- Professional & personal goal achievement
- Networking and mentorship opportunities
- Leadership opportunities within the committee
- Enhanced career opportunities
- Incentives to keep high-performing individuals in the industry
- Development, training and networking opportunities for women joining our program
- Enhanced opportunities and abilities for member companies to attract, develop and retain more high-performing women as team members
- Increased engagement of women in association programs, initiatives, committees, councils, and boards.
- Making the industry a preferred choice of career for women