May 6, 2020 – 1:00-2:00pm Eastern
Mechanical and HVAC contractors use BIM in unique and intensive ways, and a new study by Dodge Data & Analytics reveals their degree of engagement in the US, the benefits they have experienced from its use and the challenges to increasing its use. Join Dr. Donna Laquidara-Carr, Industry Insights Research Director at Dodge, who will provide an overview of the findings of The Business Value of BIM for Mechanical and HVAC Construction SmartMarket Report. The data from this report helps to:
- Quantify the benefits of BIM specifically for mechanical construction.
- Help all mechanical contractors to better understand the road-map of the BIM journey and be able to benchmark themselves.
- Provide aid in establishing realistic goals and objectives for mechanical contractors at all levels of BIM maturity.
- Articulate the path ahead for the industry and the ever-growing role of the technology-driven mechanical contractor.
- Focusing a message to software vendors about the specific needs of mechanical contractors to advance their use of and the value they receive from BIM and related technologies.