Online Training – Project Scheduling Basics (September 1 & 3, 2020)
September 1 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on September 3, 2020 at 12:30 pm
Delivered in two 3.5 hour virtual instructor-led sessions – September 1 and 3, 2020
Defining project success often involves completing on time and on budget and project budgets are often driven by resource costs and scheduling those resources. It prepares participants to create realistic schedules, resource load those schedules and update and track project progress.
This one-day workshop will give you the tools you need to understand the concepts of building more realistic project schedules..
Participants will gain practical skills to:
- Identify the role of a good schedule in projects
- Relate the Work Breakdown Structure to schedule detail
- Create a simple master schedule
- Create and analyze a logic diagram
- Create a simple bar chart
- Translate relationships into dependencies
- Calculate total float and free float
- Create a schedule
- Participants are responsible for having appropriate computer capability, installed Google Chrome and internet access for the day of training.