CAREERS IN THE MECHANICAL CONTRACTING INDUSTRY
Demand is high right now for all kinds of trade professionals. You can make great money while you learn on the job. There are many, many opportunities available in today’s construction industry, which is $175 billion industry.
The site is designed to help you choose the career path that’s right for you and to help you find the resources you need to start building your future today. Based on labour market information, the site provides trade information about job prospects and potential wage ranges for the next nine years. It also provides career descriptions, training requirements and testimonials from tradespeople, and tells you how to get started in the trade.
Why the mechanical industry?
- you can take pride in the work you do and see the results every day
- you can be part of a vibrant community that continually impacts the Canadian way of life
- there are many ways to build a long and rewarding career
- become a supervisor, get into planning or management… even start you own business
- there are dozens of careers to choose from
- There are limitless opportunities to advance and plenty of chances to travel across Canada and around the world
- the industry is built on team work
- work with Canada’s top construction professionals
- whether you’re a skilled construction worker or manager, you can earn up to six figures annually
We need people just like you!
See what opportunities are waiting for you!
- HVAC Technician
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Millwright/Industrial Mechanic
- Technical Sales
- Shop Foreman
- Project Manager
- Site Superintendent
- Contract Administrator
- Construction Estimator
- Construction Manager
- Construction Supervisor
- Building Inspector
- Crane Operator
- Heavy Duty Equipment Operator
- Quality Control Officer
- Technical Instructor
- Small Business Owner