Education Sessions 2017
The Construction Education Council (CEC) is a division of MCA Canada that works with the provincial and affiliate MCA’s, contractors, and other construction associations to offers a wide variety of seminars, webinars, and annual conferences on current industry trends or concerns. Where applicable courses are Gold Seal Accredited with the Canadian Construction Association.
Employee training is invaluable and offers you the following return on your investment:
- Training will assist your business to run more efficiently and thus more profitably
- Training can be used as a recruiting tool
- Training promotes job satisfaction and the result is reduced turnover
- Training is a retention tool, instilling loyalty and commitment from good workers
- Training is essential for knowledge transfer. Spread knowledge around, it’s like diversifying your investments.
For further information on all programs please contact CEC for availability and pricing.